Fast, flexible and precise terrain modelling.
LAND4 offers enhanced, direct and accurate control of your terrain model in ARCHICAD and saves you a lot of time.
With powerful tools like easy import, dynamic Spot Levels, Fall Lines, Contour Lines, and LANDSurfaces (the LAND4 terrain model), combined with a new Category functionality, LAND4 will help you optimise your workflow right from the import of surveyor data and all the way through to your final project presentation.
For more videos, visit our YouTube Channel
Dependency lines between Spot Levels in LAND4 for use with ARCHICAD.
- Create dynamic terrain surface models (LANDSurfaces) from Spot Levels.
- Control the terrain surface with Ridge Lines (break lines).
- Create organically shaped holes using the ARCHICAD Fill Tool.
- Show Contour Lines with height distances of your choice.
- Link information aboug Building Materials to a LANDSurface by adding LAND4 Composites.
- Turn a LANDSurface into an ARCHICAD Mesh and vice versa with just a couple of cliks.
LAND4’s dynamic terrain model is called LANDSurface.
XYZ file ready to be imported into LAND4.
Simple and safe import and export of data (XYZ)
- Turn imported XYZ data into dynamic LAND4 Spot Levels in seconds.
- Export your own LAND4 XYZ data to CSV in a few clicks.
Order your copy of LAND4 for ARCHICAD® today.