LAND4 for use with ARCHICAD® 23
v## [23.03.17] – 2022-05-12
- LAND4 Composites.
- “Keep focus in height input”-button, Contour Lines.
- Warning when trying to delete Category containing LAND4 elements.
- New category: ”Uncategorized”.
- New functionality: Hide LANDSurface edge in 2D.
- Height Reference Level menu, MVO.
- Contour Line Tool.
- Create LANDSurface function using the Magic Wand improved for different geometries.
- Surface modelling below project level 0 improved.
- Elevation Palette: Now possible to break dependencies when editing interdependent Spot Levels.
- Bug in Category Settings layers structure fixed.
- Bug causing problems with copy/paste of Ridge Lines and Contour Lines between projects fixed.
- Copy to Category function crash fixed.
- Error messages when deleting a Ridge Line or Contour Line fixed.
- Create MESH function bug fixed.
v## [23.02.66] – 2021-12-20
- New LAND4 menu, under the LANDSurface Settings/Classification and Properties – introducing two new properties: Horizontal Projected Area and Analytic Surface. Both can be added to the Schedules calculation.
- Horizontal Projected Area and Analytic Surface parameters (see above) will update also for older projects.
- Installation process – old files are now deleted automatically from the installation folder, and a message will let the user know if ARCHICAD is open during the installation process.
- The LAYER in the LAND4 Object Settings is now linked to the LAYER set in the Categories Settings.
- Spot Level copy/pasted from another project, is now placed in the Category selected in the pick box.
- Bug causing crash when copy/pasting a Ridge Line created using the Create SL on a Slope function.
- Bug causing problems with creation of Ridge Lines on other stories than Ground Floor.
- Bug creating Spot Level duplicates when Ridge Line/Contour Line was copy/pasted.
- Bug causing problems with deletion of Spot Level linked to a Ridge Line.
- Pipette/Syringe layer bug. Using these tools will now follow the LAYER of the objects involved in the process.
- Mac Version, only: Bug causing crash when Ridge Line connected to a LANDSurface was edited
## [23.02.61] – 2021-11-08
- Copy to Category function.
- Ridge Slope Function.
- Bug causing problems with Spot Level TEXT when using Teamwork.
## [23.02.60] – 2021-10-12
- Automatic update of Spot Level texts.
- Text update issue with Grouped Spot Levels.
## [23.02.59] – 2021-10-04
- Warning message when manually trying to modify Ridge Slope.
- Ridge Slope Function: Projection of straight segment parent Ridge Line.
- Automatic update of Spot Level texts from older versions of LAND4.
- Fill Tool bug causing problems with area text for Fills representing LANDSurfaces.
- Dependent Spot Levels text bug showing 0.00 in height when dependent. Caused by Ground Floor elevation set to another level than 0.
- Copy to Category function bug causing elements copied from one Category to another to interfere with the old Category when used to create a surface.
## [23.02.55] – 2021-09-03
- Auto-scan of Spot Levels when opening and migrating a project.
- Warning message when trying to delete or modify an interpolated Spot Level without breaking depencencies.
- Import/Export function: Data structure more flexible.
- Ridge Line function when working with Ridges and Splines in an open/closed circuit.
- Category Import/Delete function – warning message added.
- Cpy to Category function.
- Thickness parameter bug in LANDSurface Default settings.
- Spot Level text bug.
## [24.02.50] - 2021-07-19
- Level Line appearance in 2D.
- Elevation Palette bug.
- Bug causing ARCHICAD to crash when converting certain MESH geometries to LANDSurface.
## [23.02.49] – 2021-07-08
- Imperial Units.
- Point Slope can be created to LANDSurface. New interpolation: Spot Level meets existing LANDSurface based on parent Spot Level and given a Fall.
- Spot Level text can be placed freely.
- Fall can be shown as Ratio as well as Percent and Permille.
- Ridgelines can now be curved and created from both Polylines and Splines.
- New Spot Levels can be added to Ridgelines.
- Ridge Slope can be created.
- Contour Lines can be drawn and used for input to LANDSurface.
- Spot Levels can be created on Polyline or Spline slope.
- LANDSurface can now have curved edges and organically shaped holes.
- LANDSurface can have a thickness or body.
- Easy selection of points in LANDSurface based on Category and points which will influence on the surface.
- Shape of LANDSurface can be edited in the same way as Fills.
- Spot Levels can be removed from LANDSurface.
- Link for LANDSurface can be changed for easy update.
- Mesh Tool
- Spot Levels can be extracted from existing Mesh.
- Existing Mesh can be converted to LANDSurface.
- LANDSurfaces can be subtracted to create a resulting LANDSurface.
- Stamp shows: Area, Gross volume, Cut and Fill volumes, and Add to or Remove from site volume.
- Update button for Resulting LANDSurface. To be used if a parent LANDSurface is changed.
- Category can be created and a default layer set for LAND4 object belonging to Category.
- Categories can be imported/exported.LAND4 Objects can be copied or moved to another Category with one or two clicks.